Terms and Conditions
The term 'Black Women In Finance' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current Black Women In Finance policies.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'My Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit above.
Your use of Black Women’s in Finance’s website are governed by this Website User Agreement ("Agreement"). Company reserves the right to update or change this Agreement at any time and for any reason without notice to you, and you agree that by continuing to use this Website after we make any changes to this Agreement and post them on the Internet, that you are bound by the then current version of this Agreement. By visiting or using this Website, you agree to the following:
1. Your act of visiting or using this Website has the same legal force and effect as a written contract with your written signature and that you won't challenge the validity, enforceability or admissibility of this Agreement on the grounds that you agreed to it electronically. You also agree that you have had an opportunity to print a copy of this Agreement for your records.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY AND/OR WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS OF COMPANY AND/OR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LINKED SITES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, EQUITY, TORT, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS.
3. You agree that in no event Shall Company and/or Website, or any contractors or agents of company and/or website, be liable to you for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages) resulting from the use or misuse of any content received or the use or misuse of any information you provide. You understand that Black Women In Finance has no control over how any information that you provide to third party linked sites are used. You also acknowledge that Black Women In Finance makes no warranties expressed or implied about any intellectual property you receive through the site or any third party website that you may give information to.
4. You agree that in no event Shall Company and/or Website, or any contractors or agents of company and/or website, be liable to you for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages) for the non fulfillment of any offer or intellectual property request or use and misuse of information.
6. Subscriber Conduct:
(A) Subscriber shall use website for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without company's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a Subscriber that in company's discretion restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying website will not be permitted. Subscriber shall not use website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with website.
(B) Website may contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of Website maybe copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Black Women In Finance may own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Subscriber may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. If the copyright is owned by Black Women In Finance subscriber may download copyrighted material for Subscriber's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Full Suite Websites . In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. Subscriber acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
(C) Subscriber shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with Subscriber. Subscriber shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of website, Subscriber automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Black Women In Finance the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Subscriber also permits any other Subscriber to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that Subscriber's personal use. Subscriber hereby grants Full Suite Websites the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on website by Subscriber.
(D) The foregoing provisions of Section 6 are for the benefit of Black Women In Finance, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
7. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute against Black Women In Finance or its Linked Sites arising out of your use of this Website or purchase of its products shall be governed by the law of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law principles, and that any such claim or action shall only be filed in the United Kingdom and you agree and expressly consent to the exercise of exclusive personal jurisdiction in such courts. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
8. You understand that Black Women In Finance, makes no claim to any 3rd party intellectual property or the trademarks related to them